Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tick, tock, watch the clock!

It's count down time! Since I'm doing everything for this bar mitzvah, it's easy to get overwhelmed, but I'm trying to stay focused and keep it simple. All volunteer activities have been curtailed for the last 2 weeks as we slowly gear up to the big event. I'm working on a simple guest sign-in or memory book and each day there are a few more things to do. Today is hair cut day for all of us and tomorrow the big cooking begins. A zillion small hamburgers will be made and stored plus some cute little hot dogs. Remember, it's a camping theme! See you there or you can check back on this blog for the specifics once it's all over. I'll post how I did it, actual budget and how it all turned out. I have to do this all over in 2 years for son #2!

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait - it's going to be great! If there's anything you need, just let me know. (I do know how to cook hamburgers and pick up extra bags of ice at the store!)

-Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home